Paul,

They (M-Audio) changed the DLL name in the latest driver.  You can copy the
file from the older version and it works fine (or just use the older version
driver as there were no known issues with it).  I sent you a separate email
offline regarding SVN.  FWIW, I don't notice much of a performance hit on my
development machine here (Q6600, XP SP3, 3GB) with the VS2008 version.

Eric Wachsmann
FlexRadio Systems