All of those are very good questions and we are busting our humps to answer them. They will not necessarily involve products from the coastal regions of Washington state.

I want to demo stuff by Dayton. That is a large commitment, larger than most know and I am not the boss on what gets demo'd since I have development partners who are carrying a larger piece of the load than I am by a lot.

We are reaching a tipping point on deciding what will be released in alpha code but not when.

Bob

Paul Shaffer wrote:
The VS2008 is an attempt to just get the code to run in an x86_64
machine with native code and to do some immediate dsp development to add
some adaptive signal processing routines of high interest to enhance
performance.  We are not doing long term development on this console. We
are already trashing that code and starting over from the ground up.

Thank you for answering.
This begs the question... what development system/language/framework are
you using for the new radio console? What is ETA for alpha version, etc.?

--
(Co)Author: DttSP, Quiktrak, PowerSDR, GnuRadio
NJQRP, QRP ARCI, QCWA, FRC.