Tnx Jim...
I am still confused.  Do you recommand setting EasyPal under Setup/Soundcard to
the same VAC settings as Ham Radio Deluxe/DM780 ?

When I just install EasyPal and don't configure it I can monitor both
DM780/SSTV and EasyPal. As soon as I try setting EasyPal to RX=Vac1 and TX=Vac2
(your setup) EasyPal stops monitoring. BTW using 07/FEB/09 version.

On the FLEX I have VFO A set at 14.230 and VFO B at 14.233 so I only need to select
the A<>B button to change frequency. Both SSTV and EASYPal are already running

To John... All I am doing is, when I use EasyPal..I use the rx is the output from PSDR (ie: =vac 2 is input in PSDR and Vac1 is Output in PSDR) and the Output of EasyPal is the input of PSDR... IF PSDR is: Input Vac2 and Output is Vac1 then EasyPal is RX=Vac1 and TX=Vac2 . Do not expect to see the txmitted signal on the easypal waterfall. Hope that helps. KJ7S Jim

>I installed EasyPal, but I am not clear if I need to add more virtual >cables. At moment I am using Virtual Cable 1 and 2 for HRD.
>Any help will be appreciated.
>John ve3dvv

"The Sum of Knowledge and Experience, is Wisdom"
                 "Censor Yourself, Not Others"