John,

I take it that you want to run DM780 and EasyPal at the same time? And how do you have VAC setup on PowerSDR? Vac1 is your input and Vac2 is your output? Then set Easypal Vac2 for input and Vac1 for the output.. should work at that point.

73,
Dudley

WA5QPZ

John Vandenberg wrote:
Tnx Jim...
I am still confused. Do you recommand setting EasyPal under Setup/Soundcard to the same VAC settings as Ham Radio Deluxe/DM780 ?

When I just install EasyPal and don't configure it I can monitor both DM780/SSTV and EasyPal. As soon as I try setting EasyPal to RX=Vac1 and TX=Vac2 (your setup) EasyPal stops monitoring. BTW using 07/FEB/09 version.

On the FLEX I have VFO A set at 14.230 and VFO B at 14.233 so I only need to select the A<>B button to change frequency. Both SSTV and EASYPal are already running

To John... All I am doing is, when I use EasyPal..I use the rx is the output from PSDR (ie: =vac 2 is input in PSDR and Vac1 is Output in PSDR) and the Output of EasyPal is the input of PSDR... IF PSDR is: Input Vac2 and Output is Vac1 then EasyPal is RX=Vac1 and TX=Vac2 . Do not expect to see the txmitted signal on the easypal waterfall. Hope that helps. KJ7S Jim

>I installed EasyPal, but I am not clear if I need to add more virtual >cables. At moment I am using Virtual Cable 1 and 2 for HRD.
>Any help will be appreciated.
>John ve3dvv

"The Sum of Knowledge and Experience, is Wisdom"
                 "Censor Yourself, Not Others"