As already said in anothe response: Just use VAC. I haven't yet used the speaker or line outputs of the F5k - only VAC so far. An annoying point is that I can't use VAC to do Digi and Voice at the same time. But switching is simple in the Config dialog of PSDR, so I do that.

Oh, and I am running a MacBook Pro laptop here. Bootcamp is your friend: WinXP SP3 runs just fine here with the F5k. The audio quality on those latest MacBook Pro models is just amazing with the internal speakers.

73, Frank DG1SBG