On Fri, Feb 20, 2009 at 11:25 AM, Frank Goenninger <f...@me.com> wrote:
> As already said in anothe response: Just use VAC. I haven't yet used the
> speaker or line outputs of the F5k - only VAC so far. An annoying point is
> that I can't use VAC to do Digi and Voice at the same time. But switching is
> simple in the Config dialog of PSDR, so I do that.

<sigh> I run VAC all the time to my digital mode program. I listen to
the digital modes too. I need my audio path to be separate from my
data path. Looks like that is not possible.

> Oh, and I am running a MacBook Pro laptop here. Bootcamp is your friend:
> WinXP SP3 runs just fine here with the F5k. The audio quality on those
> latest MacBook Pro models is just amazing with the internal speakers.

I have a MacBook Pro too but have found that DPC latency is higher
than with my other machines.

73 de Brian, WB6RQN/J79BPL