From: flexradio-boun...@flex-radio.biz
[mailto:flexradio-boun...@flex-radio.biz] On Behalf Of Jim R
Sent: Thursday, February 26, 2009 1:49 AM
To: w...@curtiss.net; FlexRadioReflector
Subject: Re: [Flexradio] FlexRadio Update

Guys at Flex
   I know it's hard to please everyone and the 60 W output may be ideal for
some, but will there be a way to extract reduced power for external
microwave transverter drive? Even an internal connector on the transverter
board with a 1 watt tap point would be something we microwavers could
utilize for our transverters. I hope you will consider this when finalizing
your design or perhaps this has already been addressed. Please let us know.

Jim
K5HY