The  US state/county "score" is important for what reason?
This "score" you speak of, do you learn about another place, speak to a ham and
learn his likes and dislikes or any lessons from him?
Typing is good.
I have no clue how to answer your question, others are better qualified unless
they are off keeping some kind of score!
Burt