Brian, Brilliant idea you came with, and really needed (at least for me).
I would be very interested by two 'options' :
- (option 1/mandatory for me ...) real remote conf (my case) so you will have to add the ip sound process which will have its audios (in & out) feeded by the VAC. running HRD as remote is piece of cake and you already planned to put this piece of software in the package, great. - (suboption 1) remote PC control software (VNC server) - (option 2/ well well a real challenging one) ability to run a perseus receiver as the second 'flex' receiver.
I am your guest !
Kind regards