I am attempting to help KB8RQ get his LT2S transverter working with Flex-5000. Here is the issue: When he enables Split RX on the XVTR setup screen, his panadaptor baseline disappears on PowerSDR and it stops receiving, even though PowerSDR does not show that it has switched to TX mode or MOX. I have all the same settings for my system, and this does not occur here. We checked and compared all setup settings in PowerSDR, and Gary's appear to be the same as mine.

Does anyone know what may be causing this? Is there some setting we are overlooking?

73, Dave, W5UN

www.w5un.net