I just set this up today.  What a difference in CPU usage!  With my poor
old 2.6GHz P4 with 1 GB of RAM, I couldn't run the NR on both RX1 and
RX2 without running up to 100% utilization and a next -to - impossible
to use rig.  Of course I had all kinds of other stuff running at the
same time (DXLabs suite, DDUtil, MS Outlook, Inet Explorer).  When both
NRs and ANFs were on, it wouldn't work at all.

But with this new version, with all the above stuff running, both NRs
and ANFs turned on, the CPU utilization runs between 60% and 80% with
occasional peaks to 100%.  I realize this is still too high to do any
serious operating, but it should be fine once I shut off Outlook and
Inet Explorer.  What I really need to do is get a faster computer.

Now to figure out how to migrate the band text and EQ settings to the
new XML format.

Very nice work guys!

73
Chris, KA1GEU