Here is the situation I am having. With the FLEX-5000 (and FLEX-3000 for that matter), I can hear a LOT better than most DX and spend time calling and calling until I realize that they just can't hear as well as I can and I give up.
-Tim -----Original Message----- From: Brian Lloyd [mailto:[email protected]] Sent: Wednesday, May 27, 2009 4:49 PM To: Tim Ellison Cc: FlexRadio reflector Subject: Re: [Flexradio] dead bands On May 27, 2009, at 1:45 PM, Tim Ellison wrote: > Someone forgot to pay the sunspot bill :-) No kidding! This can't be helping sales of HF radios! I suppose it means I need to get up a better 80M and maybe even a 160M antenna. <double sigh> Brian Lloyd Granite Bay Montessori School 9330 Sierra College Bl brian AT gbmontessori DOT com Roseville, CA 95661 +1.916.367.2131 (voice) +1.791.912.8170 (fax) PGP key ID: 12095C52A32A1B6C PGP key fingerprint: 3B1D BA11 4913 3254 B6E0 CC09 1209 5C52 A32A 1B6C _______________________________________________ FlexRadio Systems Mailing List [email protected] http://mail.flex-radio.biz/mailman/listinfo/flexradio_flex-radio.biz Archives: http://www.mail-archive.com/flexradio%40flex-radio.biz/ Knowledge Base: http://kc.flex-radio.com/ Homepage: http://www.flex-radio.com/

