On May 27, 2009, at 1:57 PM, Steve Nance wrote:

It's probably my fault. I just finished installing a new SteppIR DB-36 last
weekend and then the bands went silent. I think it must be Murphy...

Well, since it doesn't work for you we will be most happy to take it off your hands. The DB-36 would be a perfect donation! Granite Bay Montessori School is a 501(c)(3) non-profit corporation. Your donation is 100% tax deductible! Please tell me what value you would like to show on the receipt and I will send it along.

So from all the kids here (and me too!) we want to thank you most sincerely for this fantastic donation! Let me go tell the kids. I will send along pictures of their happy, shining faces. They have experienced SOO much disappointment in their lives that it is heartbreaking to see. It will help them no end to know that there is someone out there like you who feels so strongly about improving their future, not to mention their contest score in the School Club Round-Up.

Just drop the UPS tracking info in an email. Thanks.

Thank you ever so much Steve!

:-)


All kidding aside, we really are looking to put up a beam. I would love to get something like the 3-element SteppIR or the 10-element five-band (20M-10M) OptiBeam. We have a tower already with our GAP Titan DX on top but we really need more gain. We really will take used, serviceable antennas and rotators and it really is a tax- deductible donation.

(OK, sales pitch over.)

73 de Brian, WB6RQN/J79BPL


Brian Lloyd
Granite Bay Montessori School          9330 Sierra College Bl
brian AT gbmontessori DOT com          Roseville, CA 95661
+1.916.367.2131 (voice)                +1.791.912.8170 (fax)

PGP key ID:          12095C52A32A1B6C
PGP key fingerprint: 3B1D BA11 4913 3254 B6E0  CC09 1209 5C52 A32A 1B6C





_______________________________________________
FlexRadio Systems Mailing List
[email protected]
http://mail.flex-radio.biz/mailman/listinfo/flexradio_flex-radio.biz
Archives: http://www.mail-archive.com/flexradio%40flex-radio.biz/
Knowledge Base: http://kc.flex-radio.com/  Homepage: http://www.flex-radio.com/

Reply via email to