On Wed, May 27, 2009 at 2:43 PM, FireBrick <[email protected]> wrote:
> in a variation of the perenial "Mine is bigger"
>
> my Flex is better than your Flex...
> LOL

Well, yes, as the "flex" I am using at school is a K2 the kids and I built.

> as I'm seeing over 40 stations on the 20 meter PSK waterfall.
> over half are non USA.

Yeah, well, you ain't in Sacramento, bucko!

Actually, a quick spin up the band says I am starting to hear some
sigs on 20M. Not much and not loud but more than earlier.

> In fact there are now so many signals, my screen is not 'tall' enough to get
> them all in the Broad Band Decode option of WinWarbler.

>:^Q

(Me with my brow furled and sticking my tongue out at you.)


73 de Brian, WB6RQN/J79BPL

P.S. We are having our 8th-grade graduation in an hour. It is outdoors
and the temp is over 100F. I was going to change out of shorts and
polo shirt into slacks and an oxford-cloth long-sleeved shirt. Maybe
not.

_______________________________________________
FlexRadio Systems Mailing List
[email protected]
http://mail.flex-radio.biz/mailman/listinfo/flexradio_flex-radio.biz
Archives: http://www.mail-archive.com/flexradio%40flex-radio.biz/
Knowledge Base: http://kc.flex-radio.com/  Homepage: http://www.flex-radio.com/

Reply via email to