As mentioned in a previous post my transmitter wasn't.

I found by accident that if I power off the radio and power it back on while
powersdr is turned off, and then turn powersdr back on things work properly.

That is to say, if the radio and powersdr are turned off, and then the radio
turned on, and then powersdr launched, things work properly.

I think I was playing a little fast and loose as to when I turned off the
radio in relationship to the state of powersdr.

I'm mentioning this in the forum in case someone new to the flex such as
myself runs into this.

Cheers

Jim

KD7GND