Hi there -

after having been able to use my F-5kA successfully in the past I am now facing a situation where the FireWire Driver Control Panel shows the Flex normally but PowerSDR refuses to find the device. I repeatedly get a communication error...

Setup here is:

New Mac mini (with FireWire 800 port) with WinXP Pro SP3 and FireWire HotFix installed
Newest FlexRadio Driver 3.4.0.5254
Newest Firmware 1.3.0.0

I kept installing everything until I hit an "XYL Threat" after 6 hours of trying today... ;-)

So any helo appreciated. Oh, yes, the cables are ok. Power is connected to the Flex-5000A, too ;-)

73, Frank DG1SBG

--
  Frank Goenninger

  Cell:         +49 175 4321058