Terry Fox wrote:
I still have a working Imsai 8080 with three 8-inch drives.  It still boots
CP/M and runs Wordstar, etc.  I've got most of the CP/M and SIG/M user group
floppies.  Even early Pascal and C compilers.  How about a nice game of
chess?  I also have two Altair 8800s, and an Altair 8800B turnkey, but they
haven't been powered up for about three years.  Plus a Xerox 820 in a
homebrew protable configuration, that allows me to move files between CP/M
and 5-1/4 IBM format.

I even have an orignal Vancouver TNC, along with other old packet junk.
Some other stuff did not survive my move to Charleston...
Terry
WB4JFI

You and Al Katz. Al still generates keyboard CW with assembly that Al wrote with Roger Amidon ages ago on his. It still runs to this day and he uses it in his EME station, day in, day out.

Bob

--
(Co)Author: DttSP, Quiktrak, PowerSDR, GnuRadio Member: ARRL, AMSAT, AMSAT-DL, TAPR, Packrats,
NJQRP, QRP ARCI, QCWA, FRC.