Terry Fox wrote:
I still have a working Imsai 8080 with three 8-inch drives.  It still boots
CP/M and runs Wordstar, etc.  I've got most of the CP/M and SIG/M user group
floppies.  Even early Pascal and C compilers.  How about a nice game of
chess?  I also have two Altair 8800s, and an Altair 8800B turnkey, but they
haven't been powered up for about three years.  Plus a Xerox 820 in a
homebrew protable configuration, that allows me to move files between CP/M
and 5-1/4 IBM format.

I even have an orignal Vancouver TNC, along with other old packet junk.
Some other stuff did not survive my move to Charleston...
Terry
WB4JFI

I might mention for those who don't know or didn't remember, Terry was around during the early days of packet radio and he wrote the AX.25 documents/specification. Terry is one of those without whom there would be no packet radio, no APRS, ....

Bob
N4HY

(Co)Author: DttSP, Quiktrak, PowerSDR, GnuRadio Member: ARRL, AMSAT, AMSAT-DL, TAPR, Packrats,
NJQRP, QRP ARCI, QCWA, FRC.
"You don't need to see the whole staircase, just
take the first step.", MLK.
Twitter:rwmcgwier
Active: Facebook,Myspace,LinkedIn