Neal,

This is actually my fourth retirement. I retired from the Army,  Texas A&M
University and I was also a President of a radio network before joing Flex.
I wasn't ready the last three times but I am now. Already got my country
club card good for gold, tennis, etc, and I'm also an avid gun hobbist.
Keeping tabs on FlexRadio, finishing/releasing my new antenna designs, and
just operating is a full time job. And then thers's the family stuff...
73

On 7/1/09, Tim Ellison <telli...@itsco.com> wrote:

> What a collection of emotions I have at this announcement.  In one respect,
> I hate to see John step back from his duties at FlexRadio, as it has been an
> honor and a pleasure to know and work with him and to be able to call him
> one of my friends.  But on the other hand, retirement is a well deserved and
> earned reward for one who has worked as hard as he has, particularly in the
> past 4+ years promoting software defined radios and being a critical element
> in the success of FlexRadio Systems.  I will miss his insight and our lively
> discussions when we had differing points of view. I wish John the best and
> you know if you ever get tired of fishing and watching cooking shows...
>
> -Tim

John P. Basilotto
W5GI
 51...