From: Gerald Youngblood <ger...@flex-radio.com>
To: FlexRadio List <flexradio@flex-radio.biz>
Sent: Wednesday, July 1, 2009 9:58:36 AM
Subject: [Flexradio] Thanks to John Basilotto (W5GI) and Welcome to Greg
Jurrens (WD0ACD)

Dear Flexers,

As of July 1, John Basilotto(W5GI) is retiring for the second time to spend
more time with his family and less time on the road.  John has been
instrumental in the growth of FlexRadio over the last 4+ years he has worked
with the company. He still plans to stay involved as a valued advisor to and
champion for the company.  We sincerely appreciate the contribution he has
made and will continue to make in the future.  Thanks John!

We also want to welcome Greg Jurrens (WD0ACD), who will be joining FlexRadio
as Director of Sales and Marketing on July 15th.  Greg joins us from
Testech, Inc. where he was a partner and field sales engineer.  Prior to
Testech, he was Director of Field Applications for NEC Electronics, Inc.
Greg is an experienced HF contester and VHF+ enthusiast.  Greg is very
involved in amateur radio public service in his local community.  Greg was
also a key designer of the Texas Armadillo Intertie System, a statewide
linked repeater system.  Welcome Greg!

Regards,
Gerald

Gerald Youngblood, K5SDR