Vista Ultimate 32 bit, SP2.  Panafall, 96 kHz rate with 2048 buffer.
Panafall display.

I am seeing SDR 1.18.1 with the following behaviors:  freezing about three
times a day, I have to stop and restart.

Once a day it will crash on my machine.  I have to unplug and reinsert the
Firewire connection to get it working again; reboot of machine and restart
of F3K alone does not fix the crash.

Additional notes:  Running MixW 2.18 also.  CPU is about 60%, then jumps to
80% when I start turning on NB, SPUR.  Why MixW 2.18? I am trying to do CW,
but there seems to be a lag on the CW keying.I am using just straight key
input to F3K from my LogiKey K3 with Bencher paddle.  The lag affects CW so
much that I keep getting extra dits out even when I don't want them.  I have
to go to MixW 2.18 and do keyboard CW to get smoother code and fewer errors.

Mark Lunday

WD4ELG

 <mailto:wd4...@arrl.net> wd4...@arrl.net

 <http://wd4elg.net> http://wd4elg.net