Yes, no need for soundcard with F3K.  It does all digital modes.  I am
running MixW and WSJT with my F3K.    The modes are more of a function of
integration with the Power SDR software which runs the F3K/F5K.


Mark Lunday
WD4ELG
[email protected]
http://wd4elg.net

-----Original Message-----
From: [email protected]
[mailto:[email protected]] On Behalf Of Dave Archer
Sent: Monday, July 20, 2009 11:19 AM
To: [email protected]
Subject: [Flexradio] FLEX 3000 OR FLEX 5000 QUESTION


I'm either going to get  the the 3000 or 5000    and I have a  
question  on the 5000 it says it comes with its own  built  in sound  
card so I dont have to get a sound card

Is the 3000 the same?  Well they both do PSK31 and all of the other  
digital modes?

Dave
KA7RRA

_______________________________________________
FlexRadio Systems Mailing List
[email protected]
http://mail.flex-radio.biz/mailman/listinfo/flexradio_flex-radio.biz
Archives: http://www.mail-archive.com/flexradio%40flex-radio.biz/
Knowledge Base: http://kc.flex-radio.com/  Homepage:
http://www.flex-radio.com/
Message delivered to [email protected]


_______________________________________________
FlexRadio Systems Mailing List
[email protected]
http://mail.flex-radio.biz/mailman/listinfo/flexradio_flex-radio.biz
Archives: http://www.mail-archive.com/flexradio%40flex-radio.biz/
Knowledge Base: http://kc.flex-radio.com/  Homepage: http://www.flex-radio.com/
Message delivered to [email protected]

Reply via email to