I'm a newly minted Flex user and am not certain that I have split
operation down.

I've read the KB article " How to Work DX with PowerSDR 1.x" and
everything makes sense but I think I'm missing something.

I'm using PowerSDR 1.18.2.  I have RX2 installed but turned off.

Let's say a staion is working split and he's transmitting on 14.200 and
listening 5 up on 14.205.

I sync VFO B to VFO A (A>B) and enter Split mode (SPLT).  VFO B's TX
light goes red.

I right click in the panadapter until I have a set of red crosshairs and
tune to 14.205, The yellow TX filter lines move just above 14.205, the
main filter color band stays at 14.200.

I enter dual watch mode (MultiRX).  The MultiRX filter color (default
dark blue) appears between the transmit lines and the multi RX zero line
(also default) appears at 14.205, just below the transmit lines.

Everything seems fine up to this point.

However, when the DX station calls QRZ? and I transmit, the panadpter
shows my signal peaking in VFO A's filter, not between the yellow
transmit filter lines which are sitting at VFO B's frequency of 14.205

What am I doing wrong?  Have I missed a setting someplace?

Thanks.

Everett
KE5MMT
--