I just replaced the CPU in my computer, went from a AMD 6000 to a AMD 550, a
bit more powerful but not like going to one of those uber powerful Intel i7
CPU's.

I went ahead and blew away my Wisdom file and had PowerSDR do the auto bit to
create a new Wisdom, but wondered what the difference is in the FFT calculation
that resulted. Not really a big deal, but maybe one of the guys really down in
the guts of the machine could comment on the effects of CPU on the FFT routine.
I tend to think that once you get over some level of CPU power, it's sort of
like FM, once you have full quieting, can you really tell?

Cheers