With 5000a i don't need a second sound card.
Problem is being the FireWire included in the laptop.
I have bought an express card FireWire card and installed xp.
Now the problem seems be solved at 90%
powersdr only freezes now sometimes when using with vac and mixw.
I will continue working on it
Rubén Navarro Huedo
Enviado móvil / portable.
El 11/08/2009, a las 10:02, Stjepan Krkač <[email protected]>
escribió:
you need to buy another SB card CREATIVE Sound card AUDIGY 2 ZS R3
Notebook
(slot for Express Card),
for SDR should have with the SB line in, line out and mic in.
Therefore, should the notebook two SB card
73 9a2rv
2009/8/5 Ruben Navarro Huedo <[email protected]>
Hello friends:
I am Ruben (EA5BZ) from Spain.
A little question.
Is anybody running Powersdr on a Toshiba Satellite U400 laptop?
Here you have all specs:
http://www.audiotronics.es/product.aspx?productid=57446
Running now Windows XP
Thank's a lot.
--
Rubén Navarro Huedo
http://www.palotes.com
_______________________________________________
FlexRadio Systems Mailing List
[email protected]
http://mail.flex-radio.biz/mailman/listinfo/flexradio_flex-radio.biz
Archives: http://www.mail-archive.com/flexradio%40flex-radio.biz/
Knowledge Base: http://kc.flex-radio.com/ Homepage: http://www.flex-radio.com/
Message delivered to [email protected]
_______________________________________________
FlexRadio Systems Mailing List
[email protected]
http://mail.flex-radio.biz/mailman/listinfo/flexradio_flex-radio.biz
Archives: http://www.mail-archive.com/flexradio%40flex-radio.biz/
Knowledge Base: http://kc.flex-radio.com/ Homepage: http://www.flex-radio.com/
Message delivered to [email protected]