I've been seeing the same thing here for a while on my 5000A, although I'm not sure exactly when it started. According to my PowerMaster wattmeter, the output power is fine but the PowerSDR wattmeter is reading low. I'm running the latest versions of the software, firmware and driver (1.18.2, 1.3.0.06 and 3.4.0.5254, respectively). I was also seeing this on PowerSDR 1.18.1.

73,
Clay  W7CE

----- Original Message ----- From: "dick kalt" <w1...@optonline.net>
To: <flexradio@flex-radio.biz>
Sent: Wednesday, August 12, 2009 5:14 PM
Subject: [Flexradio] Power meter reading

For some time now I've been seeing a dramatic reduction in RF power output
on the meter. I seem to be driving my linear to a reasonable level when I
use it which indicates to me that it's more of a meter function that actual output, but when I put the 5KA in the tune position it indicates 3 watts out
when I used to see 10 watts. On sideband I used to see average output from
20 to 30 watts give or take, but now it shows between 0 and 10 watts, little movement. I deleted the database and had it rebuild but I'm still seeing low
power out indication. Am I missing a setting?

Thanks and 73,
Dick, W1FYI