I have been studing dpc latency and it is really extrange.
Normally it is around 100 to 200, but suddenly (after some time) it goes to 6000 and powersdr stops comunication with the flex5000.
Sometimes it happens in 10 minutes and other times in a lot of hours.

It is very extrange.

Toby Payne escribió:
I am using a Macbook on my Flex3K when I get away fro m the shack and a MacMini on my Flex5K in the shack. I used to use a Dell on the 5K but it was slow and would lock up.

I am very Happy with the Mac's.

Toby K7ABP