OK, got the files from SourceForge.  Comm0Comm installed and working.

1. Still seeing delays between OmniRig and F3K, typically about 5 seconds of
update delay on the OmniRig side.  E.G, SDR shows I am on 20 meters, but
OmniRig still shows the freq I was just on from another band.  Eventually
OmniRig times out.  I maximized the OmniRig timeout setting to 9999 ms, no
luck.  Tried both the PowerSDR and Kenwood emulation settings (both in Omni
and SDR, just to see what happens) without success.

2. Now, I am also running MixW to control CW and PTT on a separate port, and
CW and PTT are working perfectly.  If I make the MixW program as CAT and
PTT, it works perfectly.


Mark Lunday
WD4ELG
Hillsborough, NC - FM06kb
[email protected]
http://wd4elg.net
http://wd4elg.blogspot.com


-----Original Message-----
From: [email protected]
[mailto:[email protected]] On Behalf Of Mark Lunday
Sent: Monday, August 17, 2009 5:19 PM
To: 'Dudley Hurry'
Cc: [email protected]; [email protected]
Subject: Re: [Flexradio] Problem with Omni-rig/Band master latency

Anybody else having problems getting to SourceForge.net?

In can ping it at 216.34.181.60, and the name resolves, but I get Error 404
with I send http request.


Mark Lunday
WD4ELG
Hillsborough, NC - FM06kb
[email protected]
http://wd4elg.net
http://wd4elg.blogspot.com



-----Original Message-----
From: Dudley Hurry [mailto:[email protected]] 
Sent: Monday, August 17, 2009 1:44 PM
To: Mark Lunday
Cc: [email protected]; [email protected]
Subject: Re: [Flexradio] Problem with Omni-rig/Band master latency

Mark,

You can't run Vcom in Vista..  You should be using Com0Com or some other 
virtual com SW in Vista,  Vcom is to be run in XP only..

73,
Dudley

WA5QPZ



Mark Lunday wrote:
> SDR 1.18.2, N8VB vCom, F3K, Vista.
>
>  
>
> I have it configured and working properly, EXCEPT the latency to OmniRig
is
> really awful.  Anywhere from 5 to 30 seconds for updating the correct
> frequency on Omni-rig.  Anyone else seeing this behavior?
>
>  
>
>  
>
> Mark Lunday
>
> WD4ELG
>
> Hillsborough, NC - FM06kb
>
>  <mailto:[email protected]> [email protected]
>
>  <http://wd4elg.net> http://wd4elg.net
>
>  <http://wd4elg.net> http://wd4elg.blogspot.com
>
>  
>
>  
>
> _______________________________________________
> FlexRadio Systems Mailing List
> [email protected]
> http://mail.flex-radio.biz/mailman/listinfo/flexradio_flex-radio.biz
> Archives: http://www.mail-archive.com/flexradio%40flex-radio.biz/
> Knowledge Base: http://kc.flex-radio.com/  Homepage:
http://www.flex-radio.com/
> Message delivered to [email protected]
>
>   


_______________________________________________
FlexRadio Systems Mailing List
[email protected]
http://mail.flex-radio.biz/mailman/listinfo/flexradio_flex-radio.biz
Archives: http://www.mail-archive.com/flexradio%40flex-radio.biz/
Knowledge Base: http://kc.flex-radio.com/  Homepage:
http://www.flex-radio.com/
Message delivered to [email protected]


_______________________________________________
FlexRadio Systems Mailing List
[email protected]
http://mail.flex-radio.biz/mailman/listinfo/flexradio_flex-radio.biz
Archives: http://www.mail-archive.com/flexradio%40flex-radio.biz/
Knowledge Base: http://kc.flex-radio.com/  Homepage: http://www.flex-radio.com/
Message delivered to [email protected]

Reply via email to