OK.  I did the buffer overrun as indicated in the PDF titled
"Installing_com0com_Null_Modem_Emulator" under KC, but it only said to
enable one side (I think it was the sending side?)  Anyway, I will tinker
some more with that.  Thanks.


Mark Lunday
WD4ELG
Hillsborough, NC - FM06kb
[email protected]
http://wd4elg.net
http://wd4elg.blogspot.com



-----Original Message-----
From: [email protected]
[mailto:[email protected]] On Behalf Of FireBrick
Sent: Monday, August 17, 2009 7:20 PM
To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: [Flexradio] Problem with Omni-rig/Band master latency

I'm not running the same stuff as you.
But I am running a 5KA com0com and CWskimmer/set to a Kenwood

First off com0com should have 'enable buffer overrun' enabled on both side 
of every com port pairs your using.

Now I do have one added ap, DDUt in the mix and I see a slight delay between

changing PWSDR frequency and CWSkimmer responding.
But just a few millesec, not even enough for me to bother about.


On 8/17/2009 6:07:54 PM, Mark Lunday ([email protected]) wrote:
> OK, got the files from SourceForge.  Comm0Comm installed and working.
>
> 1. Still seeing delays between OmniRig and F3K, typically about 5 seconds
> of
> update delay on the OmniRig side.  E.G, SDR shows I am on 20 meters, but
> OmniRig still shows the freq I was just on from another band.  Eventually
> OmniRig times out.  I maximized the OmniRig timeout setting to 9999 ms,
> no
> luck.  Tried both the PowerSDR and Kenwood emulation settings (both in
> Omni
> and SDR, just to see what happens) without success.
>
> 2. Now, I am also running MixW to control CW and PTT on a separate port,
> and
> CW and PTT are working perfectly.  If I make the MixW program as CAT and
> PTT, it works perfectly.
>
>
> Mark Lunday
> WD4ELG
> Hillsborough, NC - FM06kb
> [email protected]
> http://wd4elg.net
> http://wd4elg.blogspot.com
>
>
> -----Original Message-----
> From: [email protected]
> [mailto:[email protected]] On Behalf Of Mark Lunday
> Sent: Monday, August 17, 2009 5:19 PM
> To: 'Dudley Hurry'
> Cc: [email protected]; [email protected]
> Subject: Re: [Flexradio] Problem with Omni-rig/Band master latency
>
> Anybody else having problems getting 


_______________________________________________
FlexRadio Systems Mailing List
[email protected]
http://mail.flex-radio.biz/mailman/listinfo/flexradio_flex-radio.biz
Archives: http://www.mail-archive.com/flexradio%40flex-radio.biz/
Knowledge Base: http://kc.flex-radio.com/  Homepage:
http://www.flex-radio.com/
Message delivered to [email protected]


_______________________________________________
FlexRadio Systems Mailing List
[email protected]
http://mail.flex-radio.biz/mailman/listinfo/flexradio_flex-radio.biz
Archives: http://www.mail-archive.com/flexradio%40flex-radio.biz/
Knowledge Base: http://kc.flex-radio.com/  Homepage: http://www.flex-radio.com/
Message delivered to [email protected]

Reply via email to