FWIW...

1) I will be adding LOTW to HRD 5.0, it's a high-priority on the quite massive To-Do list. 2) I've started my own SDR console, initially targeting SoftRock & similar but possibly supporting Flex in the second phase. 2) In the SDR console all interfaces will be fully documented and DLLs (with source) will be provided.

Simon Brown, HB9DRV
www.ham-radio-deluxe.com

----- Original Message ----- From: "Jack Haverty" <j...@3kitty.org>

What I'd really like to see is a future PowerSDR version and
corresponding third-party Utility-suite (such as HRD) release that took
advantage of the unique capabilities of the Flex world, rather than
simply replicating the traditional configurations of sound cards and
cables used with non-SDR radios.  E.G., a digital mode program that
interfaced to the 96khz I/Q data stream (on my F3K), rather than being
artifically limited to the 3khz window dictated by using soundcards.  Or
a digital-mode program that took advantage of the Flex (PowerSDR)
capability to define a filter, on the fly, with any width and any center
frequency, rather than always changing the radio frequency to place a
particular signal in the center of a hardware filter passband.