----- Original Message ----- From: "Jan Egholm" <j...@egholm.fo>

But hope to se more softwares supporting the I/Q of PowerSDR.

Hi Jan,

As I mentioned indirectly before, part of the problem is gaining access to documented I/Q interfaces to work with. For normal soundcard use all developers can do this easily, but PowerSDR's I/Q interface is a different ballgame. In fact this is one of the reasons why I'm writing my own console - I'll be able to test it with properly and know that the interfaces work.

There's considerable cost for someone who doesn't own Flex hardware, a great deal of time required, also the user interface for digital mode software needs a good rethink if a 24 / 48 / 96kHz spectrum is to be displayed.

At the moment I will not go one too much about the features I want to add, but I see a very hectic coding schedule between now and Christmas. By the end of this year I want to be running digital software with at least a 48kHz spectrum display.

Simon Brown, HB9DRV
www.ham-radio-deluxe.com