I seem to recall that Gerald said it would be about @149.99. But on a more serious note, I want to say that I have had a chance to compare the performance of PowerSDR with another SDR program that is in common use and have concluded that PowerSDR is incredibly superior. I never expected to see the difference that I now know to exist. I was aware that the PowerSDR programming crew were good but I had no idea that they are actually incredibly competent!

73

Lee   K9WRU

Quoting David Painter <david.pain...@ntlworld.com>:
Has there been any announcement as to the price of this upgrade yet??

Regards

David - G4PNX