I agree. And it is very clear to me that the number of average hams who do now
understand the concepts, the technology, and what it represents, is steadily
increasing. And the percentage of respondents to those eHam articles who
completely miss the whole point of it all are getting fewer and fewer. Though
there is still considerable tunnel vision left out there about what, and how a
radio is built or should look/work. Or who the vendor choices for their ham
gear all are. But even that is noticeably less than it was just a year or two
ago.

Duane
N9DG