Having problems with new versions of the 1.18.3 PSDR and the new firmware
and firewire.

 

 

 

Flex 5000A, no 2nd receiver.

 

 

 

I updated the firmware, then the firewire driver, then installed 1.18.3.

Ran the calibration (ctrl+shift+P) as was suggested in an earlier post.

Everything is working fine, receiving signals, transmitting, the "whole nine

Yards".  So, you ask, what's the problem?

 

 

 

I stopped PSDR, turn off the rig, go do other things come back in turn the

Rig on, start PSDR 1.18.3 and nada, nothing on the panadapter.  No noise,

Nothing until I reboot the computer and then turn on the rig and PSDR and

Everything works just like it is supposed to do.  Have I messed things up or

Should I revert back to the previous versions, that is if one can do that,

Or should I send it back to flex?

 

 

 

Never had this problem until I updated everything!

 

 

 

Leon, N5PU

 

 

 

_______________________________________________
FlexRadio Systems Mailing List
[email protected]
http://mail.flex-radio.biz/mailman/listinfo/flexradio_flex-radio.biz
Archives: http://www.mail-archive.com/flexradio%40flex-radio.biz/
Knowledge Base: http://kc.flex-radio.com/  Homepage: http://www.flex-radio.com/
Message delivered to [email protected]

Reply via email to