Ok guys, this is not a Flex problem but apparently somthing with my system.
Symptom;
PWSDR working with MMTTY to send rtty.
If I strike the macro key, it's starts instantly sending that macrol
But
The longer I listen befoe the next macro key strike, a delay will be introduced between the key strike and the diddle beginning.
In other words, I call a DX station but he answers someone else.
The next time I call him, the time between the macro key strike and the commencement of rtty signal will increase.
It's not long but definetly detectable.
The more times I call, then listen, the longer this delay becomes.

I've tried different virtual com port programs.
I've tried different programs to manage the rtty operation.
I've used different instances of MMTTY from different directories.

It was EXTREMELY apparent this afternoon as I tried to work FT5GA on 20 meter RTTY.

Cure;
Simply shutting down PWSDR and restarting eliminated the delay between Key strike and diddle beginning.

I've experienced this with various versions of PWSDR, firmware and drivers.
Currently using:
PWSDR Test Branch, svn 3377, Firmware 2.0.0.0, Driver 3.4.2.6300, Latest version of VAC.
My DPC's are minimal,
And there is no delay using the same system to send CW either via WinWarbler or Flex internal keyer and direct from paddles.

Only with RTTY, does this strange increasing delay exhibit it'self.

It's my system, looking for suggestions...

please and thank you.