Joe
I hope I can help you.
First off, I use MMTTY in DXLabs Suite module called WinWarbler.
I can also use it in N1MM contest program.
Plus it works quite well as a standalone MMTTY version.

It's just a matter of telling each of these routes to use VAC as the sound card.
For Instance
In PWSDR VAC is set to:
Driver: Windows WDM-KS
Input: VAC 1
Output: VAC 2

In WinWarbler, Soundcard is set to VAC
But Transmission goes to VAC input which is PWSDR VAC1
RTTY Reception goes to VAC output which is PWSDR VAC2
In MMTTY setup, TX is set to PTT&FSK com port Com8
This requires a com0com pair of com 22 equals com 8
With PWSDR Cat Control PTT being set to com 22

If just using MMTTY in a standalone system. I'm using MMTTY version 1.66G.
Again Soundcard Reception is VAC2 and Soundcard Transmission is VAC1.
And on the TX tab, PTT&FSK is the same, set to com8.

Using Writelog, you need the MMTTY module, same setup.
Using N1mm, again, same soundcard, same com port.

Good luck, contact me offlist if you need help.