From: Tim Lemmon [mailto:tlem...@gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, November 05, 2009 6:28 PM
To: ab...@ab4bj.com
Subject: Fwd: [Flexradio] Mouse Scroll Wheel Issues

Bill.

Have you tried to just reboot your computer AND flex?  Cold reboot on
computer even better.

Setup - General tab - Options tab - Mouse tune step can be checked or not.
I don't see any difference with mine for some reason.  Mouse wheel still
tunes fine.  Perhaps that's an issue on your system?

-Tim, WK4U