From: flexradio-boun...@flex-radio.biz
[mailto:flexradio-boun...@flex-radio.biz] On Behalf Of Bill Jourdain
Sent: Thursday, November 05, 2009 7:34 PM
To: 'FireBrick'
Cc: FlexRadio@flex-radio.biz
Subject: Re: [Flexradio] Mouse Scroll Wheel Issues

It was a problem with mouse control of VFOA.  The mouse wheel would scroll any
other running windows program, but became very intermittent when I was trying
to tune/scroll through VFOA.  It worked perfectly until today.  Doing a little
more investigation, I found that Windows had indeed installed a new version of
Intellipoint on my computer for this mouse (Wireless Intellimouse Explorer
2.0).  Uninstalling  the new software did not fix the problem, nor did
rebooting the computer. I then pulled the batteries out of the Intellimouse and
plugged in an extra USB mouse that was lying around and that fixed the problem.
 I'm not sure why the new MS software "broke" the functionality of the wheel on
the wireless mouse with PowerSDR as it continued to work perfectly with all
other programs.  It's also a shame as I really like the feel of the wireless
mouse in my hand.  For now, I'll use this old USB mouse until I can figure out
the problem.  Any other thoughts?

By the way, I'm fairly new to the Flex and PowerSDr and am not familiar with
"HotWheels" aside from the toy cars.

73,

Bill
AB4BJ