> WSPR is now  much easier set up for use with PowerSDR, as it now
> includes
> direct PTT via CAT with PowerSDR, and also the audio set up now
> recognizes
> the VAC cables assignments.

I realize this is the WSPR support list, but...

Your post intrigued me enough to get me to download and try it today.

It seems to have trouble with my virtual com ports... I'm using N8VB's
vCOM, which has never given me a bit of trouble (I use it with MixW and
HRD regularly).

Can you tell me what you're using for com port control, and/or if you
know if N8VB's vCOM doesn't work with WSPR for some reason?

Peter
K1PGV