Bill,

I agree with you 100%. With the skins this radio is so upgradeable that now you can even drill and repaint it as much as you like without the risk of ruining the panel :-) .

73 de Ignacio, EB4APL

Bill Jourdain wrote:
I'll weigh in here because it seems that for the most part only the
naysayers have commented on the Pretty Betty interface.  I like the Pretty
Betty skins better than the original PowerSDR GUI.  I don't have any problem
with the original GUI.  It has a very basic MS Windows look and feel and is
easy to use and navigate.  I prefer the more customized look of the Pretty
Betty skins and find them just as easy to operate and navigate as the
original GUI.  The benefit of the Pretty Betty skins is the ability to
further customize this great radio.  Having said that, I agree that the
original GUI should be one of the skins available for those who want to keep
the original look and feel of PowerSDR.  I must respectfully disagree that
the Pretty Betty skins "cheapen" the look of the GUI, but I'm sure that
through this process we will end up with a variety of options that will
allow the operator to have whatever GUI he or she prefers.  Another benefit
of the Flex/PowerSDR combo over the competition!

73 and Happy Thanksgiving,

Bill
AB4BJ
http://www.ab4bj.com