I've noticed the same issue Jim.  If you move the AGC to FAST it comes back
repeatable.

Dennis, k0eoo

-----Original Message-----
From: flexradio-boun...@flex-radio.biz
[mailto:flexradio-boun...@flex-radio.biz] On Behalf Of Jim Barber
Sent: Sunday, November 29, 2009 5:10 PM
To: Jordan
Cc: flexradio@flex-radio.biz
Subject: Re: [Flexradio] What's going on Folks?

I've also noticed that if I move the AGC-T control down the gain
decreases as expected, but raising it back up doesn't bring the gain
back up until I change modes off AM and back again. If I remember
correctly this isn't 100% repeatable, but unfortunately I haven't as yet
identified the exact sequence of events that causes it to occur.

73,
Jim, N7CXI

>>> www.abrohamnealsoftware.com

database 4647 (20091129) __________