From: Dudley Hurry <jhu...@austin.rr.com>
Date: Tue, 08 Dec 2009 17:18:30
To: Mark Whatley<m...@completemfg.com>
Cc: <FlexRadio@flex-radio.biz>
Subject: Re: [Flexradio] More Flex in contesting

Mark,

This is not very elegant but maybe use the PWR speaker output and
VAC..   RX1 to VAC,  pan the RX1 to one side maybe left and RX2 panned
to the right and use the PWR speaker out to the computer sound card and
have the other instance of N1MM pointed to the sound card instead of
VAC.   Maybe this will help until maybe Eric can figure another way in SW.

73,
Dudley

WA5QPZ