Flexers:

Just a reminder that if you are using unreleased (ALPHA or BETA) FlexRadio
software or drivers with your Flex radio,  you should regularly check the
FLEX-Edge Reflector for the latest information, activities, and
developer/user-based support topics.  It's the Holidays and our GREAT
Customer Support Hotline gets plenty of workout just supporting our
customers using released software products and drivers.  Unreleased software
programs and drivers are.... unreleased... and therefore not officially
supported by FlexRadio yet.  That's why you intrepid experimenters have to
check all those DISCLAIMER boxes when you fire the unreleased software up.

For the new folks, here's a description of our 2 reflectors:  "There are two
types of FlexRadio Reflectors.  The first is the general purpose or "users"
reflector that has been in existence for several years, known simply
as the "FlexRadio
Users Reflector" or *Reflector*.  The latest reflector is the *FlexEdge
Reflector* and it has been designated as a development or experimentalist
reflector and it is for people who like pushing the technology to the
“edge”.

Useful Links:

For information on our reflectors:
http://www.flex-radio.com/Support.aspx?topic=Reflector_Description
To browse the FLEXRADIO Archives:
http://www.mail-archive.com/flexradio%40flex-radio.biz/
To browse the FLEX-EDGE Archives:
http://mail.flex-radio.biz/pipermail/flexedge_flex-radio.biz/
To Subscribe to FLEX-EDGE:

Thanks for your participation on the FLEXRADIO and FLEX-EDGE reflectors.
It's what makes FlexRadio so great!

73 and Happy Holidays,

--
Greg Jurrens - K5GJ