I just noticed a brand new problem this morning. If I watch PowerSDR, at
random periods of time, all the text and labels on the buttons will flash
for a split second to a bold type. Also, but not at the same time, my auto
tuner will try to retune for a brief second. I couldn't find a pattern to
it, but it will happen every time I transmit (cw) for more than 10 or 20
seconds (as in calling cq three times with the call).

It doesn't matter what antenna I'm using or if I am at 100w out or 600w out.

I am using PSDR 1.18.3, Windows XP and a Flex 5000A. This has all worked
flawlessly since I've had it. The only change has been deleting the database
after the rig was sent back for repairs, but that was over a few months ago.

Everything, including the PC, is grounded to a common point and I've never
noticed anything in the shack that would suggest RF there, but I'm wondering
if that would be a good place to start.

Any suggestions are greatly appreciated !!

Tnx es 73's

Ken / N8KJG