Earlier this week, I reported that I was occasionally having problems starting PowerSDR. Since, the problem has become persistent and occurs every time I try to bring the radio up. Power SDR starts, communicates with the Firewire driver, shows normal cpu usage numbers, but I have no audio and the s-meter reports -233dbm. I have tried resetting the database, but that has no effect.

Sometimes, I can get it to work by closing and restarting PowerSDR (rarely)...sometimes by turning the radio on and off and restarting PowerSDR...sometimes by restarting computer...and sometimes only by reinstalling the firewire driver. This is a new development...over the past week. Anyone have suggestions?

1.18.3
1.3.0.8
3.5.0.7171

XP Pro SP3 (3ghz dual core AMD w/2ghz ram)

--
73, Bob K5SM