I need advice on the sample rate. I run SSB almost entirely. OS is
Windows 7 64 bit with the current Flex drivers and PowerSDR. Processor
is a AMD Phenom II 2.8 ghz  L2 is 512 x 4 with 4 gigs of ram. Which
sample rate should I use? Currently I am running 48K with a 2048 buffer
in safe mode level 1. All I do is check into a couple of nets on 80
meters right now. I usually use the 2.1k filter and sometime a variable
filter that is low -2850 high -150 at some point in the future I will
load my copy of VAC on this new system and get the digital modes installed.

 What does spur reduction do? Is this at transmit or receive function?

This is a virgin install as I got the parts for this machine as a late
Christmas present from my beautiful wife. The Flex-3000 was also a gift
from her.
I was actually using the Flex-3000 with a Athlon 1.8 ghz machine with 1
gig of memory and XP Home for a while. It worked mostly just fine but my
DPCs were very low on that box. I haven't even measured them on the new
machine.

Steven

--
 Regards de KC6KGE