The current PowerSDR and the current Firewire Driver mostly work just
under Windows 7 64.
Sometimes I have to turn my Flex-3000 on twice for the Firewire Driver
to kick in before running PowerSDR.

Windows 7 64 bit seems to default install in the paranoid security
policy mode.
I had to be administrator to install VAC and vspMgr.
I am not even sure I can access those programs because of them running
in that mode?
I set up a pair of virtual audio cables and a pair of virtual serial
cables. Can I use / access these cables as a normal user?
Not used to Windows at all, been spending my time as a Linux endluser. I
am spoiled by openSUSE.

Steven

--
 Regards de KC6KGE