Hi Kent

How often do you see it and is it accompanied with a large DPC strike at the
same time?

Do me a favor and go to this website and download and install SIW
http://www.gtopala.com/

Run it and generate a http report of your system, zip it and send it to me,
I will take a look and see what I can find!

73
Neal Campbell
Abroham Neal Software
www.abrohamnealsoftware.com