When I had a mismatch in sampling rates with VAC I went through the
sound manager and did this to every device that it would let me adjust
to 48K then I rebooted.
I went back in and checked the sound manager again and it had reset
several devices back to 41K. I did it again and rebooted this time it took.
My problems with one pair of VAC cables not moving to 48K  but staying
on 41K was resolved.

The first time may not take and you may have to do it again.

--
 Regards de KC6KGE
"Up all night"