From: flexradio-boun...@flex-radio.biz
[mailto:flexradio-boun...@flex-radio.biz] On Behalf Of Ronald G. Parsons
Sent: Thursday, February 11, 2010 12:05 PM
To: FlexRadio Reflector
Subject: [Flexradio] Remote Desktop Connection and PSDR 1.18.x

I am trying to use Remote Desktop Connection to run PSDR 1.18.3 or 1.18.4.
The FLEX-3000 is attached to a Neal Campbell low-cost system running Win 7
Pro 32 with all latest FLEX drivers. The remote machines (tried two) are
running Win 7 Home Premium. One an Acer laptop (64bit, Intel SU2300 @ 1.2
GHz). One an HP desktop (32 bit, Intel Core 2 Quad @ 2.4 GHz). Connection is
WiFi 802.11g WEP.

PSDR runs properly and can be controlled from the remote machine if it had
been started before the remote connection had been made. However, if I try
to start PSDR from the remote machine, the splash screen appears but stops
with the progress bar about 1/4" along saying Initializing Hardware. It
eventually times out.

What causes loading to stop?

Ron W5RKN